Saturday, October 31, 2009

A.I. Ranbat 2.6 Tomorrow

Hey people!
Tomorrow is the final ranbat of the second season at Arcade infinity. Try to go and support all the people who have entered! The season winner is between Keno (Balrog) & Jack (Sagat). It is going to be an epic day. There are going to be three set ups for the tournament. I am really excited to go! This is a pretty big event because it is the last battle of this season. All of the players have gone so far. Super Street Fighter 4 is also coming out very soon & when that happens a lot of people will be switching characters, it will be like playing a new game. I am kind of sad because I have spent some time becoming better at this game and now I need to start over again. I really want to test out Juri because her ultra is so SICK! Okay well good luck to all the competitors tomorrow! See you all there!

Teresa

(Sad to say but the East Coast C. Viper master AKA Marn has decided to move to Las Vegas, Nevada. So we should all wish him luck out there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment