Sunday, November 1, 2009

RESULTS OF (A.I. RANBAT 2.6)





Hey everyone,
I literally just got settled at home from the ranbat today. It was awesome and ran from around 2:30pm to 10:00pm. I am so proud to announce the:

SEASON CHAMP
RON KENO CAESAR!

& ALSO

FIRST PLACE WINNER OF RANBAT 2.6
!

The turnout was not at all disappointing. Keno was sadly knocked into losers a little earlier in the tournament by Umeshoryu (Sagat). IT was extremely stressful and he had to consistently beat other top players: Kai (El Fuerte), Tatsu (Vega), Bryant (Balrog), Dae (Chun-li), etc. to win this tournament.

NOT TO MENTION
* He beat Mr. Alex Valle (Ryu) for first place! It was amazing!

I am so proud of his success and how he can walk his passion and always strive for better, that goes for his character in video games, and life. I made a sign for Keno to win and I am going to keep telling myself that he won because of my sign, ROFL! As always, all of the players did extremely well and put up an epic battle. Keno is a perfect example that practice can one day lead to the fruits of labor (as some would put it). This tournament was so enjoyable, and I have absolutely no regrets. Everyone fought a hard battle, but at the end of the night only one champion stood.

Keno played his matches very cautious, yet very smart, and is now basking in the glow of his victory. A lot of big name players competed against each other, which made this ranbat the most unforgettable one I have ever personally attended.

TOP 8 (LAST MEN STANDING)
1. Keno (Balrog)
2. Alex Valle (Ryu)
3. Tatsujinken (Vega)
4. Gootecks (Balrog)
5. Combojack (Sagat)
5. Kai (El Fuerte)
7. Bryant (Balrog)
7. Mr. KOF (Akuma)

THANK YOU TO
Shoo and everyone else who put this together, it was a very special night and a night well spent.

*ALSO*
The majority of people also went to banana bay for dinner right after. If you were there, you would know there were tons of people, great food, wonderful music, AND Combojack's amazing "yeah" performance.

*** CONGRADULATIONS KENO ***

*** SEASON CHAMPION ***

*** A.I. RANBAT 2.6 FIRST PLACE WINNER ***


Goodnight everyone,
Teresa Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment