Saturday, March 6, 2010

Recent updates!

Hey everybody!
It has really been a long time since I have posted one of these SF4 updates! Well, here I am again! I have still been attending most of the Street Fighter events, but I have forgotten the details so I will share as much as my memory allows. For starters, Super Street Fighter 4 is coming out and I am so excited to finally get some new characters! AKA fresh meat!

A.I. Ranbats season 3
I have been attending these ranbats. Personally, I am growing tired of the same old scene lol, but these ranbats are still pretty much held on Sundays and they usually last all day. Keno hasn't been really winning these tournaments but I think it is all in preparation of the SSF4 that has everybody holding their breaths.

FFA LA Riots Qualifiers
I have attended two of these qualifier tournaments held at "family fun arcade"... mainly because Keno has been a gatekeeper for both of these events. I like the arcade, but they charge 50 cents to play SF4 and that's retarded lol, I am used to the whole 25 cents - token thing at Arcade Infinity. I actually like these events that Gootecks puts together because it feels like I am at home and I get to play on the console that they have connected to the gaming sections, so technically, it was free for me to play. I also played Call of Duty there :) YEAH! For those of you who don't already know this, these events are held to see who qualifies for the upcoming LA Riot(s). A lot of people are actually super interested in the LA Riots tournaments, my guess is it's because of the way everything is setup. It is just a really professional and fun setting.

LA Riots
I attended LA Riots 2 and I thought it was so fun. Unfortunately as of right now, the studio responsible for holding these tournaments is closing down so the date of LA Riots 3 is now uncertain, but still, I am excited for the next one! I am sure it will be just as great, if not better than the last few. My favorite thing about this is that the tournaments only last around three hours and it is all hard core competition between people who are not "scrubby". It is really interesting, and the streams for the past two LA Riots were amazing. I just loved the setting; it was very professional. Looking forward for the next one!

WEST COAST WARZONE 2!
This is the event I cannot wait for! The last one that I went to was fucking fun! It was amazing, everyone who helped put it together really went out of their ways to make it such a huge success. I love dedicated people like John Rog, who are willing to put everything on the line just to make a fun event for everyone in the fighting game scene. The second warzone is coming up April 2-4!

(FOR DETAILS ON "WEST COAST TOURNAMENT" please visit: www.warzonetournament.com)

Again, thank you to everyone who is reading my blogs!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment