Friday, May 28, 2010

SSF4/Wednesday Night Fights/Norcal Regionals!

It has been a while since I posted one of these things. So I want to get into a little bit about the new game Super SF4, Wednesday Night Fights, and also a little bit about the much anticipated Norcal Regionals!

(SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4)

So people have been asking me about whether or not I am actively playing in this new game, but unfortunately I am not. It is still fun, but I am rather impatient now because in a sense, I feel as if I am learning about a brand new game and it gets quite frustrating at times. In the beginning, I played Makoto but soon realized that I was better off as an Ibuki player. "Ibuki on the scene!" She is hard to use and her life is not that great; definitely a huge difference for me since I use Balrog and I am so used to being defensive and turtling a great deal of the time. It is still really fun to play this game in my spare time when I am around it. I do not own a console or the game so the only times I get to play are if I am at Keno's house, the arcade, or some other event. All the unblockable ultras in this game upset me because I suck at blocking those things and I feel that Abel's new ultra is so good rofl. I am looking for to Evo2010 because I am so curious to see what people around the world have been doing with these new characters. As for me, I am now just playing this game for fun... and fun only lol.

(Wednesday Night Fights)

I recently attended my first WnF and it was interesting. This event is probably the only acception to me being allowed in dave and busters, since I am not yet 21 (shitty). It was fun and I saw many familiar faces. This event seems like a great way for people to get together every week and enjoy each others company while also gaining more knowledge about different play styles and situations in Super SF4.

(Norcal Regionals)

I do not have much to say about this particular event since it has not yet started lol. But I do know that it is much anticipated. I myself and very curious to see the turnout because Justin Wong, Keno, and Mike Ross are teaming for the 3v3; this should be a very interesting series of events. I cannot wait to see what happens!

Thanks for reading to those who did...

<3 Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment