Friday, May 28, 2010

Keno's 22nd birthday!


Hey!

Well I figured I would post about as many events as possible, even though it is on the same day! Recently (May 14th, 2010) Keno's friends and I threw him a "surprise" bonfire beach party for his 22nd birthday. The turnout was really wonderful and I must say that the event turned out better than his birthday last year. There were so many people and a LOT of food. Aj Papa took the heavy task of buying three family packs of Popeyes. He said he did it for Keno... lol. It was at Corona Del Mar, and that was the first time I had ever been to that beach. It was SO pretty! Sad but true, it was also the first time I had ever seen actual "blue water" lol... not that shitty greenish colored sewer water.

Kai (Raymond Tang) made 125 jello shots, each containing WAY too much fucking Vodka! I had one and I was immediately grossed out. But the others were super brave as they took shot after shot... I still don't know how they do it!

All in all, this event was super fun. Street Fighter is great and all, but this stupid drama filled scene would be absolutely meaningless if it weren't for all the awesome people I met.

Love Teresa!

No comments:

Post a Comment