Wednesday, November 4, 2009

(Finally) Street Fighter 4 to ME

Hey everyone!
I just want to start off by thanking everyone for keeping up to date with my blog entries (there are not that many of you).

So this blog is something I should have maybe posted a little while ago, it is a basic summary of my weaknesses in sf4 and also my thoughts about bettering myself in this "hobby".

My weaknesses would definitely DEFINITELY have to start off with my execution. I have a lot of trouble canceling some moves with different characters, my execution is not that wonderful. I do not own a console or the game, therefore the only time I really play is when I go to Arcade Infinity. Execution is pretty hard to get down every time, and I get really frustrated when I can't do something. THIS GAME MAKES ME ANGRY!

My favorite 3 characters to play would have to be:

1. Balrog ---> Because I have been practicing with him a lot and know more about him than any other character.

2. Ryu ---> Currently learning his moves and he is really diverse and fun to play with.

3. Akuma ---> My Akuma is pretty next to ass, but he is really really fun to mess around with, and I learn a lot using him from time to time.

Does it bother me? Honestly, it doesn't bother me that I can't really practice this because in my spare time, I would rather be shopping, or earning money. And if I am playing any games it would only be Sims 3, or Call of Duty (this game is awesome)! I started to play because my boyfriend plays and is all professional at it, but other than that, I do not really have the interest to sit here and practice uppercuts and fireballs all day. People might think I am messed up for saying this, BUT, to me this is all "just" a video game. But readers, notice the two key words in that previous sentence: to ME. Besides the whole Pro aspect of this game, I like playing at the arcade because it's fun and gives me something entertaining to do.

Okay people, thanks for reading my update!

Teresa Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment