Friday, June 18, 2010

Farewell Fedex Fight Nights Party


Howdy ya'll!
So yesterday night was very eventful. After attending the last day of E3 (awesome stuff), Keno and I ventured on to Huntington Beach to attend the farewell party to the Fedex Fight Nights. It was the first and last one that we went to :( I personally thought that it was really nice and chill. It was not a huge event so I was quite comfortable and I had seats to choose from... normally I have to stand the whole time! The event was thrown at the Huntington Beach Hotel and it was basically just casuals and then a SSF4 tournament. I am proud to say that I entered! Entering tournaments is definitely something that I rarely do! I did not win not one match but I am still proud of myself. There were snacks and beverages at the room so it was all really nice. I had a fun time playing matches and just talking to all of my good friends. I also met some new people. HEY GEORGE! HE was the person who really threw this event for everyone. Sad but true, Fedex Fight Nights are over... but I am glad that it went out with a big bang! We even got goodie bags! I LOVE GOODIE BAGS! We got really nice t-shirts and cute mini water bottles that were designed for Fedex Fight Nights! It was adorable... I am currently wearing the shirt right now. The small in male size is still pretty big but I love it! I hope that eventually this event will start somewhere new... I fully support the cause and the people who threw it!

Love Teresa!
(AS YOU WILL NOTICE, I AM WEARING THE SHIRT IN THE PICTURE ABOVE AT THE TOP OF THIS POST! AWESOME!)

1 comment:

  1. I re-read this again and re-thank you for the definitive "Teresa Review" of the night! I feel like I should so a shirt line just for the ladies now so you'll have one that fits you...

    ReplyDelete