Monday, June 28, 2010

SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 TO ME!

Hey again!

Well, a while ago I posted a blog titled "Street Fighter 4 to me" and basically in that blog I wrote about many of my weaknesses in that game. Since Super came out in April, I guess I should update my top 3 favorite characters again and also write a little bit about what I like about each one of them!


My top 3 favorite picks!


1. Balrog - Look man, I am a dedicated woman Rofl! I feel like if I stop using Balrog then I am abandoning him. I have used him for over a year and it would be sad if I stopped all of a sudden. Everything for him is pretty much the same, except he does less damage (BOOOO)! Also, I think that his new ultra "the dirty bull" is complete ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS! I am still trying to do combos with him but hopefully when I finally purchase the game and everything, then I will get more practice in with him :)

2. Ibuki - Gosh! I absolutely love her! She is so fun and her mix ups are awesome. I know she has a "vortex" but I have not yet practiced enough with her to be good at that "vortex". Hell, I don't even know half her combos yet! The down side to her is her low health. She has a super jump which is pretty cool. I have a hard time doing her cross up kunais but that is because I have yet to really learn her. She is pretty awesome though!! "IBUKI ON THE SCENE!"


3. Cammy - I have fallen in love with Cammy. She has low life like Ibuki but she still does a really decent amount of damage and stun on her opponents. Plus, after seeing all the flashy combos and links she has... man is this character on fire. I can't really say much about her seeing as to how I have only tried her one time. But I am excited to dabble with her a little more and learn more insight about her in the future!


Overall, when SSF4 came out I was kind of irritated because to me it was like learning a whole new game. Many of the "mechanics" of this game is different than the last one. I am still learning about new ultras and also about new cross ups and mix ups. It is definitely a challenge for me to remember this stuff because I don't get to play that often, but I am really looking forward to purchasing the game soon and actually getting a decent amount of practice in. I like to push my skills to the limit in anything I do! I hope everyone else is enjoying the new game as well!


Teresa
Align Right

No comments:

Post a Comment